[CM] Receiving from portmidi

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:09:07 -0600

yes, the issue is that two people were involved in the work and
things fell through the cracks. please use the api i posted today,
this is the correct one and its easiest if i simply get that working
as it should. i will purge documentation and old code etc when i get
a chance over break, probably starting next week.

>  As far as I can tell, the code that is called is incomplete
> as I outlined in my previous message which you should have read. It
> either should work or not be there at all.

i did read your previous message. the code its not incompete, its old
code that should not be there, again for the reasons stated above.
its a large system that spans different operating systems and
languages and sometimes i lose track unless someone notices!