[CM] Receiving from portmidi

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 08:38:23 -0600

i have MIDI input working again in Portmidi -- somehow I managed to
lose several function definitions in the file cm-recv.lisp. I put
these back and tested on SBCL and OpenMCL (on macosx, I will also
test on my planetccrma box tomorrow when im at work but it should be
working.)

Ive uploaded the fixed portmidi tarball to sourceforge as
portmidi-2.0.2:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=9766&package_id=172088

my apologies for getting behind on the fix...

also Scheme MIDI hooks should be working in Grace sometime this week,
at that point I would suggest trying that for midi realtime in lisp
as the support and scheduling will be better.