[CM] CM on XP

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:32:54 -0500 (CDT)

We have drag-n-drop binaries for Grace (win32/osx/fedora) that we prepared for the algocomp workshop at icmc. it includes a clisp runtime but you can use sbcl if you want.  this is an alpha release, its functionality is eqivalent to emacs+slime+cm

there is the beginning of a grapher, this is what I will be working on when I get back next week. feel free to take any of the materials we prepared for the workshop, the binaries are in the install/ directory. we also have prepackaged versions of Timidity and Lilypond that you can take for win32:

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/icmc07/