[CM] loading a CLM instrument.

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:20:11 -0700

> the error I am getting is 'undefined' for the keyword 'defparameter'
> ... which doesn't seem to exist in the SND doco

Snd with Guile or Gauche is using Scheme as the extension language
(someday, I hope, ECL or perhaps Clisp will be usable in this regard,
and I'll implement CL as a Snd choice).  So CL's defparameter becomes
define in Scheme.  There is a list of differences at the start of clm23.scm
(it's incomplete of course), and you can compare the two versions of
the same instrument by looking at clm-ins.scm (translations from CL).
Except for "loop", everything is easy, I think.  If you get bogged down,
let me know -- I'm willing to try to translate instruments.