[CM] (keynum :through) and (note :through) bug?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 05:51:40 -0500

Im sorry i thought i took care of this ! i was planning on  making
the behavior agree with the text, ie it would return the closest
note. it will take a day or to to get to it, my apologies for the delay.
-rick