[CM] CMN - weird accent placement

Bill Sack bsack23@gmail.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:35:34 -0400

------=_Part_21942_26272195.1176557734662

CMN seems to be putting accents above the staff no matter what. I tried the
test case in cmn1.lisp and there seem to be similar problems with
little-swell, down-bow, up-bow and some others. Shouldn't the default, for
accent at least, be opposite the stem direction? i don't recall this being a
problem before - i wonder if it's recently broken ...

bill sack