[CM] Clean Exit (san-dysth)

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 00:15:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Esben Stien wrote:
>
>>  I'm having problems doing a clean exit out of my modified san-dysth.
>>
>>  It's looking for the volume function, but no matter where I put it,
>>  it's not liking it.
>>
>>  I've attached the code below.
>>
>>  Any pointers as to what I can try?
>>

> I don't get any error or see any problems (except for some things with the
> sliders, but nothing about "volume"). Can you post the error you get, or
> describe the problem you have?

By the way, it might be a good idea to split the "a_new_gnu_order"
instrument into many smaller functions and variables instead of having
everything in one very large block.

It'll look much cleaner then, I guess, and you won't have trouble with
paranthesis put into wrong places, and spend less time on reindentation.

For the <rt-play> block, you can also make things cleaner by puting rt
functions into the toplevel by using the "define-rt" macro. For example,

"
(define-rt (scale x x1 x2 y1 y2)
   (+ y1
      (/ (* (- x x1)