[CM] Error compiling CM on Ubuntu Feisty Fawn with SBCL and CMUCL

Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:05:50 -0700

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 18:09 -0500, Rick Taube wrote:
> tobias' docs say the script assumes bash so ive switched to #!/bin/
> bash (rev 1.54 of cm.sh).
>
> on OSX /bin/sh and bin/bash are the same executable. so the only
> place this change may cause problems in on linux --  are there common
> linux systems that ship without bash?  if so ill have to switch it back!

Assuming that could happen (linux w/o bash :-) switching the first line
back to /bin/sh would solve nothing, if I understand the problem. The
script _is_ written in bash so the first line should point
to /bin/bash.

-- Fernando