[CM] Error compiling CM on Ubuntu Feisty Fawn with SBCL and CMUCL

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:10:37 -0500

looks to me like a write permission error in the cm isntall
directory? im not sure what that weird path is doing, but thats my
first guess since pkg.lisp is the first file that will generate
a .fasl to the cm/bin/.../ directory