[CM] Re: [ANN] SND-ls V0.9.7.0

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:16:32 +0200 (CEST)

Dragan Noveski <perodog@gmx.net>
> hi,
> i tried to compile snd-ls, which was successful, now program starts, but
> when i try to load any .wav i get following message:
>
> can't start file alteration monitor: 0
>

> and than nothing happens.
> i have already snd running on my machine, but it does not looks so nice
> like the snd-ls.
> anybody has any idea what is wrong here?

That error is ultra-weird.
Which distribution are you running? Have you experienced this error
before? Are any of your disks full? Do you have something called "FAM"
in your run-level? Can you turn it off?

PS. Please use "Reply All" when replying to messages on mailing lists.
I almost overlooked this one, and its also more relevant to the cmdist
mailing list than linux-audio-user.