[CM] Issues in running Snd-RT

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:35:45 -0700

> 2. Where do I get this config.h that the compiler is looking for?

I think this file is now named mus-config.h -- the new Snd uses
that name, rather than config.h.  I'm trying to prepare for stuff like
an ECL extension language choice, and make libxm and libsndlib
less likely to collide with other's config.h files -- the name config.h was
asking for trouble, but that wasn't obvious 8 or 10 years ago (and
it was the recommended choice per autoconf).

So, the CVS version is perhaps not completely self-consistent right now.