[CM] Re: Real-time CLM

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:46:52 +0200 (CEST)

Gauche is not supported, so you must use guile. But even it was, it
shouldn't matter that much, because the realtime part is a seperate
scheme-like compiler not running in either guile or gauche.

When you have things up and running, do also set your CFLAGS
environment variable to "-march=<your cpu-type>"
for a small speedup. (20% or so for athlon-xp cpus)