[CM] embeddable cm

todd ingalls testcase@asu.edu
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:31:48 -0700

Hi just to follow up and this, I have a max object built which has
ecl embedded into it that starts up ecl in a separate thread,  loads
up and starts a swank connection. One can then connect to it via
slime. It doesn't do anything interesting in max yet. Would anyone be
interested in working with me on this?