[CM] SB-INT Name Conflict (CLM-3)

Michael Scholz scholz-micha@gmx.de
Fri, 19 May 2006 22:37:28 +0200

> I need it if I want to run the interpreter in emacs, or so I
> understand. What I do now is M-x run-snd-guile and then put each block
> of code into the interpreter. I'm trying to figure out how I can
> evaluate a block of code and send it to SND.

After `M-x run-snd-guile' you can load an entire file with `C-M-l'.
If you want to evaluate only single regions or a few functions, you
may switch to the file buffer, change its mode to `M-x snd-guile-mode'
and use the available keystrokes.  You can learn about keystrokes and
functions by `C-h m' or use the Emacs menu entry `Snd/Guile' (or, if
you have the latest version of inf-snd.el, `Snd/Scheme').

Mike