[CM] Not Connected (snd-ls-0.9.6.2)

Esben Stien b0ef@esben-stien.name
Fri, 19 May 2006 23:11:45 +0200

"Kjetil S. Matheussen" <kjetil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

> SND, at least for snd-ls, runs the scheme interpreter "guile"
> internally.

This is what I'm aiming to do, but I can't figure out what you've done
in snd-ls that I have to do with snd. I believe snd-ls is a
distribution of snd where you don't have guile installed. I have guile
installed, so I guess I just need to run snd. Please correct me if I'm
wrong.

What I do now, is starting emacs and then running M-x run-snd-guile;
this opens the interpreter buffer and I'm able to evaluate code by
yanking blocks into it. Of course, I'm after just evaluating the block
of code in a normal buffer with C-M-x, so that I don't need to kill
and yank the block into the interpreter every time;).

It's also unclear to me how to evaluate the lisp code for CLM. All I'm
able to do is evaluate scheme code, of course, with guile. I guess I
will use slime, which I have, but I can't figure out how to actually
evaluate this code and have it sent to snd.

Sorry if I'm a little confused and thank you for your help;).

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m