[CM] Not Connected (snd-ls-0.9.6.2)

Esben Stien b0ef@esben-stien.name
Fri, 19 May 2006 05:28:51 +0200

"Kjetil S. Matheussen" <kjetil@ccrma.stanford.edu> writes:

> Are you in scheme mode in emacs?

I might not have been, it seems, cause emacs would start Lisp Slime
when I load *.scm files into it. When I switch into scheme mode and
evaluate some code like the block below, it freeze.

I also have some hard time understanding what actually evaluates the
lisp code on the SND homepage. So far I've managed to run scheme code
in the interpreter in emacs.

I don't understand, with normal SND, how to evaluate scheme code
without putting it into the interpreter.

I guess this will become more clear after a while;)

> When you get C-M-x to work, try evaulating one instrument at the
> time

It seems impossible, cause it will freeze just trying to evaluate
this:

(let ((osc (make-oscil)))
  (<rt-play> 0 3
     (lambda ()