[CM] slime and rts

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 15 May 2006 10:12:35 -0500

i can get rts to run under slime in linux/sbcl by setting
swank:*communication-style* to :fd-handler in my ~/.swank.lisp file:
(setf swank:*communication-style* ':fd-handler)
the default behavior is :spawn, which apparently spawns threads in
sbcl that must conflict with the posix c thread that rts starts somehow.

if you send me bugs please be sure you are running directly in a
terminal -- getting emacs and slime involved on top of everything
else makes it impossible for me to know what is going wrong.