[CM] Emacs question

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth@univie.ac.at
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:42:41 +0200

I managed to install Common Music in Windows XP Pro,
and I even managed to get it to run in Emacs 22.0.50.1

There is one problem remaining.
To be able to start CM from inside Emacs, I need to do the following in
cm.el

    (setq inferior-lisp-program "/usr/local/lisp/cm/bin/cm.bat")

The side effect is that when i to M-x slime,
also CM ist started, and not pure CLISP (as I would like to have)

The original code I replaced by the one lime above is

;; update default value of inferior-lisp-program to "cm.sh"
(if (or (not (boundp 'inferior-lisp-program))
	(not inferior-lisp-program)
	(equal inferior-lisp-program "lisp"))
    (setq inferior-lisp-program
	  (or (locate-library "bin/cm.sh" t)
	      "cm")))

Can you tell me how I need to modify this code
so M-x cm starts CM
but M-x slime starts CLISP?

--
Erich Neuwirth, Didactic Center for Computer Science
University of Vienna