[CM] CM, MIDI and tracks

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:08:18 -0500

no, only level 0 files are supported by 'events' because it is
"anti-track", ie it sorts and mixes into a single timeline. but you can
inport level-1 files and all the hooks for doing this are there for
writing them are there. it would not be hard to write a function that
simply dumped a list of seqs to different tracks. note that midi
programs like Finale let you import each channel into a separate track
so depending on the target app you may not need tracks.