[CM] Re: Cmdist digest, Vol 1 #970 - 1 msg

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:38:17 -0500

look in cm/doc/emacs.html, it describes how to set up a system. the eqasiest way
is to firist install a command alias to cm.sh on your path, call it cm:

sudo ln -s /path/to/cm/bin/cm.sh /usr/local/bin/cm

[obviously replace /path/to/cm with the correct path for your machine...]

then add th little bit of glue code in your .emacs file:

(add-to-list 'load-path "/path/to/cm/")
(load "etc/xemacs/cm.el")
(enable-cm-commands)

see emacs.html for more info