[CM] newbie question

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:18:26 -0500

Hello,  I do try to keep things "backward compatible" at the user level and the
example you provide does work in openmcl and clisp on my machine. are you sure
you are working in the CM package?
sending a full trace of your lisp session -- including the file loading at
startup time -- would be helpful to me in tracking down the problem.
--rick