[CM] Portmidi on OS X

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:11:21 -0500

portmidi is a bit of a mess. I think you cd to its pm_mac directory and
the open the XCode project and hit Make (or whatever).

you might find it easier to simply use the prtmidi.dylib i ship inside
the CM.app on sourceforge . all you have to do is to copy
/Applications/CM.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libportmidi.dylib  to some
place reasonable on your path like /usr/local/lib