[CM] snd-gtk-alsa "alsa_audio_open: could not set rate to exactly 44100, set to 3200 instead"

Sebastian Tennant sebyte@smolny.plus.com
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:13:15 +0000

"Bill Schottstaedt" <bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

> Apparently Alsa changed at some point -- I don't immediately find
> any mention of it, but I think snd_pcm_hw_params_set_rate_near
> now takes a pointer to the srate and returns the new value through
> that pointer, so the old code thought an error had occurred when
> in fact none had.  I'll update the various versions of audio.c.

Let's hope this will address the problem.  Either way I look forward
to testing it.  Will you anounce the change here, or on another
'announce' list?

sdt