[CM] acl or clisp under winxp

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:46:52 -0600

Cm should build in acl on windows. Unless you are using CLM Im not
sure there is a real advantage to acl over clisp.
FYI, as of a week ago, when you build cm on windows in allegro or
clisp cm will generate a CM.BAT file in the bin directory (if the bat
file does not already exist). The bat file should hopefully start up
CM in the lisp you used with absolute pathnames to the executables .
The idea is that you can then use the bat file on your desktop or
invoke it from emacs.  its untested , let me know if it works or not...