[CM] common music, portmidi, filling up queues?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 06:38:24 -0600

nando -- i just tried your example with 1000 events and didnt have this
problem on OS X. what is the value of  *portmidi-default-outbuf-size* ?
it should be 2048. if its not then try setting it to a larger value or
\ open portmidi explicitly and pass the value to it:
	(portmidi-open :outbuf-size 2048 ... )
as far as i can tell, that is the only method portmidi gives to
increase queue size. if increasing this number doesnt fix the problem i
think there must be some portmidi/linux issue on lurking.

btw it seems from your backtrace that my portmidi error reporting isnt
working.