[CM] sndplay jack cmucl

Lieven Moors lievenmoors@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:35:42 +0100

hi everyone,
i' ve installed clm  recently on my G4 (os 10.3), in combination with xemacs
and slime, and i would like
it to work with JACK. When i compiled clm  with the :jack feature, i didn't
see soundplay  connect to the jack server, and didn't have any sound. When
compiled with coreaudio, I did have sound from jack, but
it was full of errors (break-ups,noises). Maybe someone could guess why i'm
having this problem (clm did compile without errors...).

There is also a different question I would like to ask in this list. I' m
always having trouble connecting sndplay to other applications via JACK.
Because connecting and disconnecting is done automatically.
Is there a way to change this behaviour. When I do make a
patchbay-connection between f.e. ardour and
sndplay, it just adds another connection (which is of course very logic...).