[CM] Resizing the record dialog?

Mattia Zomer mattia_zomer@yahoo.it
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:48:37 +0200 (CEST)

--0-634768061-1156409317=:81615

Hi all,
  I'm new to snd and to scheme programming.
  I read some of the quite abundant documentation of snd, and I have to say
  I'm really impressed.
  Right now though, I'm on the steepest part of the learning curve, I promise
  I'll try do to my best.
  I have an acer laptop PC, 15", Debian sarge on it. Gnome.
  The record dialog doesn't fit in the screen and there is no way to resize it.
  I tried to set vu-size and vu-font-size variables, with no results.
  I can't find anything else in the documentation, and the only message
  that refers to this problem in the mailing list archive does not really explain.
  Can anyone help? Thanks,
  Mattia