[CM] CM and CM-GTK (newbie)

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:10:55 -0500

hello, the code in gtkffi-cmusbcl.lisp is signaling an error because
it cannot find one or more of the actual .lib files to load. here are
their names:
     '("libgtk-x11-2.0" "libgdk-x11-2.0" "libatk-1.0"
       "libgdk_pixbuf-2.0"
       #-:darwin "libm" #+:darwin "/usr/lib/libm"
       "libpangoxft-1.0" "libpangox-1.0" "libpango-1.0"
       "libgobject-2.0" "libgmodule-2.0"
       #-:darwin "libdl"
       "libglib-2.0"
       #+:darwin "libintl"
       #+:darwin "libiconv")

find the dir where these reside on your machine and then use that
pathname as the value of cl-user::*gtk-libdir*
you can set the variable in that file if you want