[CM] cm tries to recompile rt.lisp on startup?

Bill Sack bsack23@gmail.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:58:51 -0400

------=_Part_27008_16791030.1155142731810

yeah, i installed sbcl and re-did everything - so far it's fine - seems like
it loads a lot faster than cmu, too.

so now i can start xemacs and have my choice of cm w/ or w/out slime. the
sun is shining, the cicadas are singing, life is good. time to write some
music.

thanks for your help!
bill

On 8/9/06, Rick Taube <taube@uiuc.edu> wrote:

> i gues sbcl is "preferred" over cmu if you want to do realtime.
> but mainly i think asdf itself might run better in sbcl than cmu -- at
> leastt i need you to test in a non-cmu environment to see if the same
> problem occurs...
>
> --rick

------=_Part_27008_16791030.1155142731810

yeah, i installed sbcl and re-did everything - so far it's fine - seems like it loads a lot faster than cmu, too.<br>
so now i can start xemacs and have my choice of cm w/ or w/out slime.
the sun is shining, the cicadas are singing, life is good. time to
write some music.<br>
thanks for your help!<br>

------=_Part_27008_16791030.1155142731810--