[CM] clm permission issue?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:23:08 -0500

if I install clm-3 logged in as "admin"  then when a different user
trys to load all.lisp there is a strage error tha happens -- i cant
figure how how or why rename-file is geting called!  I think I rememebr
that installng/running as different users worked in the past.

camil5:/Local/lisp/clm-3 hkt$ su admin
Password:
camil5:/Local/lisp/clm-3 admin$ openmcl
Welcome to OpenMCL Version (Beta: Darwin) 0.14.3!
? (load "all")
;   using existing configuration file config.h
;Compiler warnings for "/Local/lisp/clm-3/ffi.lisp" :
;   Unused lexical variable DEV, in SL-DAC-1.
;   Unused lexical variable NAME, in SL-DAC-1.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Unused lexical variable DEV, in SL-DAC-1.
;   Unused lexical variable NAME, in SL-DAC-1.
;Compiler warnings for "/Local/lisp/clm-3/sound.lisp" :
;   Unused lexical variable CALLS, in SOUND-LET.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Unused lexical variable CALLS, in SOUND-LET.
;Compiler warnings for "/Local/lisp/clm-3/env.lisp" :
;   Unused lexical variable XX, in ENVELOPE-REPEAT.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Unused lexical variable XX, in ENVELOPE-REPEAT.
#P"/Local/lisp/clm-3/all.lisp"

? (quit)
camil5:/Local/lisp/clm-3 admin$ exit
camil5:/Local/lisp/clm-3 hkt$ whoami
hkt
camil5:/Local/lisp/clm-3 hkt$ openmcl
Welcome to OpenMCL Version (Beta: Darwin) 0.14.3!
? (load "all")
;   using existing configuration file config.h
 > Error in process listener(1): Failed to rename
/Local/lisp/clm-3/walk.dfsl to /Local/lisp/clm-3/3339328444.tem: -13
 > While executing: RENAME-FILE
 > Type :POP to abort.
Type :? for other options.
1 > (quit)