[CM] Problems installing snd-ls / xg.so

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen kjetil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

karlos:

> yes, I had a look, and there is ./snd, but without the dash-ls. it also
> seems that, when running this one, nothing in particular changes to the

I don't understand whats wrong... Is there a directory called
/usr/local/snd-ls ?

And in case there is, the following command should start snd-ls:

/usr/local/snd-ls/snd-7/snd -noglob -noinit -l /usr/local/snd-ls/init.scm

> other, non-ls, packages I compiled. I also tried to do: make xg.so
>
> the output after ./configure with various option (including
> --with-static-xg)
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `xg.so'. Stop.

I don't thing this should happen...

> hmm..
> is there an newer version than this available -->
>
> snd-ls-0.9.5.3.tar.gz
> <http://www.notam02.no/arkiv/src/snd/snd-ls-0.9.5.3.tar.gz>

No, thats the latest version. I've installed on many machines.