[CM] CLM-3 Compile-load on Windows (XP) Clisp 2.35 C++ from VS.Net

Herb Martin HerbM@learnquick.com
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:44:09 -0500

todd ingalls
> Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:49 PM
> To: cm list
> Subject: Re: [CM] CLM-3 Compile-load on Windows (XP) Clisp
> 2.35 C++ from VS.Net
>
> another thing of interest as well is verrazano
> http://common-lisp.net/project/fetter/ (or fetter, i am not
> straight on the correct name) for auto-generating the CFFI
> bindings. I have been looking at this for generating bindings myself.
>
> in just a few minutes i was able to generate CFFI bindings
> for sndlib.h and clm.h that look mostly reasonable. However,
> I can't speak to the complete accuracy and reliability, but I
> would be willing to help out anyone who wanted to look into this more.

It does look very interesting.  Thanks to you and
everyone who posts such leads/references.

This one does have a lot of pre-requisites and that
is usually a concern on Windows when trying to arrange
such ports:

<http://common-lisp.net/project/fetter/getting-started.html>

ASDF: http://www.cliki.net/asdf/
S-XML: http://common-lisp.net/project/s-xml/