[CM] CLM-3 Compile-load on Windows (XP) Clisp 2.35 C++ from VS.Net

Herb Martin HerbM@learnquick.com
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:33:27 -0500

> From: Bill Schottstaedt [mailto:bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]
> Clisp is no longer supported in CLM.  It's a long unhappy
> story... The Clisp developers seem to have finally taken an
> interest in foreign code lately, so maybe I'll find time, or
> someone else will, to write the necessary FFI links.  Sorry!

Is there are free/open Lisp for Windows that is supported?

No apology necessary -- it's kind of you to provide
free software and free help.

My intention is to create some pre-school learning and
play (is there a difference) software and your music
libraries looked like a great addition.

I am also looking at DRScheme (since having trouble
with CLM loading) but my original intention was to
stay in Common Lisp.

--
Herb Martin