[CM] snd-ls does not get build

karlos k.gebbert@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:43:51 +0100

------=_Part_9745_5513162.1129646631968

Hi,
 I am fairly, er, very new to snd and I have the follwoing problems with it=
.
I downloaded the snd-ls package and build it and, after looking at the
scheme-script, and the output in the Terminal, it should have been build
properly. Even the install script runs fine, at least when one believes
whats posted in the terminal. Yet, there is no snd-ls binary I can locate,
neither does seem the build to be any different from the ones with unpatche=
source I did before.
Furthermore, with the normal source, not snd-ls, there is a problem with th=
xg.so module, which should have been build but isn't. Do I get it right? Is
it a dependancy I was not aware of? Anyway, it is not there, and most, if
not all of the stuff I tried to load was not working. Can anyone sense
something here ) )) ))) ?
 I am on Gentoo, and I think I have met all the build-requirements (using
Guile btw.), otherwise it would not have been build at all, I suppose.
 Thanks,
 Karsten

------=_Part_9745_5513162.1129646631968

h it.</div>
 scheme-script, and the output in the Terminal, it should have been&nbsp; b=
uild properly. Even the install script runs fine, at least when one believe=
s whats posted in the&nbsp;terminal. Yet, there is no snd-ls binary I can l=
ocate, neither does seem the build to be any different from the ones with u=
npatched source I did before.=20
th the xg.so module, which should have been build but isn't. Do I get it ri=
ght? Is it a dependancy I was not aware of? Anyway, it is not there, and mo=
st, if not all of the stuff I tried to load was not working. Can anyone sen=
se something here ) )) )))&nbsp;?
ng Guile btw.), otherwise it would not have been build at all, I suppose.</=
div>

------=_Part_9745_5513162.1129646631968--