[CM] Re: [Cs-dev] Re: Common Music and Csound 5

todd ingalls testcase@asu.edu
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:04:06 -0700

also,
would it not be possible to pipe the output to stdin of csound instead
of a score file and get realtime that way? small modifications would
have to be made as the time value of these events is different than in
a score file