[CM] Re: metalevel problem

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 07:36:05 -0500

Hi, the examples in the book are several years old now -- Im suprised
that this is the only problem youve run into so far! Here is how to
reset pitch bend values in  cm 2.7.0:

(define (clearbends)
   (process for i below 16
            output (new midi-pitch-bend :time (now)
                        :channel i :bend 0)))

In 2.7.0 ther3 are class objects for all midi message types in addtion
to the "low level" messages that are created using function like
make-pitch-bend.
Documentation for both levels can be found at:

	http://commonmusic.sf.net/doc/dict/midi-topic.html

For more info on tunings and modes you might also look in the tutorial:

	http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/etc/tutorials/scales.lisp

and also in drew krauses code archive:

	http://www.wordecho.org/code/cmcode/cmusic.html