[CM] Common Music and SPEAR

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 07:20:55 -0500

The spectral workshop examples now run in Gauche 0.8.5.  Since FOMUS
does not work in Scheme I have added a scheme-only version of the
examples (with FOMUS notes converted to MIDI events) to the tarball.
You can download just the scheme example file from pinhead but it wont
be there for long:

	http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/examples.scm

I had to fix one small bug that prevented spear data from being
imported in Scheme, the fix is in rev 1.20 of spectral.scm so you will
need to do a cvs update before running the examples.
--rick