[CM] Trouble using tunings

Anthony Kozar anthonykozar@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:03:43 -0400

Well, it appears that at some point I changed the value of the *print-case*
variable from :upcase to :downcase (which I think looks nicer).  I would
never have imagined that the printing behavior would affect anything
important, but changing it back does fix the problem!

Basically, if *print-case* is not :upcase when a tuning is defined, then the
'a4, 'c2, etc. symbols will not work later, no matter what the value of
*print-case* currently is.  *print-case* can be changed to :downcase after
defining any tunings and it appears that things continue to work correctly.

Thanks very much for the help.  And sorry to bother you over an obscure
"user error"!

Anthony Kozar
anthonykozar AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://akozar.spymac.net/