[CM] CVS cmio error

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:36:35 -0500

Rick Taube wrote:

>> Ouch, it looks like this old dog must now learn some new tricks. I
>> admit that the previous method was simpler for me.
>

> I hope it wont be harder! the goals were to make it easier to build
> (and to maintain) while also increasing functionality and portage.

Well, you're right, the new system is pretty cool and very simple to
organize. I've unpacked the latest CLM, CMN, Fomus, Portmidi, MidiShare,
and CFFI packages into /home/dlphilp/cm-systems. I added the use-system
calls to ~/.cminit.lisp with the correct :directory paths and all
appears good to go. I haven't tested any code yet, I'll try to get some
tests done this week.

Rick, thanks for the instructions, they were most helpful.

Best,

dp (a.k.a. Ye Olde Dog)