[CM] How to fix: Can't schedule events in non-real time while RTS is running.?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:23:03 -0600

Ill look into it as soon as I have a moment, it will take until
tomorrrow.
in the meantime, look at the variable *scheduler* after you run events:
it should be NIL. if it isnt then set it to nil and then events should
run again.