SuperCollider on linux (was: Re: [CM] Supercollider and CM)

andersvi@extern.uio.no andersvi@extern.uio.no
Mon, 09 May 2005 17:48:56 +0200

Were using SC from the CVS at sourceforge here, compiled with the
following kernel: 2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma, and its running
surprisingly stable.  I havent checked out any later than from
march sometime.

Does the installation run at all?  What sorts of error do you
get?