[CM] cm/supercollider working

todd ingalls testcase@asu.edu
Thu, 05 May 2005 09:53:01 -0700

Hi Michael,
Both of the ideas you mention I have been working on so I hope to have
them out soon. Another area that should have some "higher level" things
are buffers.

To be honest I am relatively a novice with SC, so I would love to hear
suggestions from people about what sorts of things they would like to
see that would make working with it easier.