[CM] SC interface

todd ingalls testcase@asu.edu
Tue, 03 May 2005 16:30:03 -0700

i am going to have to commit a few changes in the next few hours. there
is a major bug with how floats are written to the nrt osc score files.
we also should soon have some examples which may be of interest.

testing is certainly more than welcome. =) i think you should wait
though until the changes have migrated to anon cvs.

thanks.