[CM] cm/supercollider working

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 6 May 2005 12:29:44 -0500

CVS sources for the SC stuff should now compile/load in SBCL and CMUCL.
I dont have supercollider on a linux machine to actually test but the
compiler doesnt complain and I was able to run a SC test in SBCL on
OSX. Note that if you are using SBCL on  either Linux or OSX you need
the latest SBCL (0.9.0) for this to work as earlier 0.8.n versions dont
have sb-posix:putenv.  I ran into some midishare Player problem in
cmucl but wont have time to look into that till tomorrow.