[CM] Supercollider and CM

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 3 May 2005 18:24:23 -0500

its not quite ready --  todd ingalls will send a note around when its
safe to be taken for a spin. it would be really helpful at that point
if someone on linux would send in the diffs to get it working there
too. (there should not be that much extra to do, probably just wiring
different directories etc.)

Currently Todd's supercollider support writes OSC (Open Sound Control)
binary files for SuperCollider, and it will also import  .osc files
back into CM (!) Very cool.   Real time work with supercollider should
also be forthcoming, but not for several weeks at least, and maybe only
on OSX.
anyway Todd's made a huge contribution, i wasnt going to say anything
until it was all there,but i guess 'cv update'  took care of that! i
think the stuff will be ready to go in a day or two.
--rick