[CM] big media citing

Carl Edwards carl.boingie@verizon.net
Mon, 02 May 2005 20:23:10 -0400

Seen at Bill Clementson's Lisp blog,  a very nice bit of free publicity:

http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/index.html

I guess we'll be completely over-run by newbies, now! ;-)

Carl Edwards

------snip--------------------
Daily CL, Music and SLIME Tutorials
Sunday, May 1, 2005

I was listening to Luke Gorrie's presentation at ECLM the other night (both
the actual presentation in Emacs Lisp and the bootleg video are available
off of Edi Weitz's ECLM page). In it, he mentioned that SLIME was being used
in a music course at Stanford University. I googled for that and found out
that Fernando Lopez-Lezcano, a Lecturer, Composer and System Administrator
at Stanford University is teaching "220b: Synthesis Techniques,
Compositional Algorithms, Psychoacoustics and Spatial Processing" at
Stanford. The course sounds really interesting, being a mixture of music and
Lisp:
.
.
.