[CM] snd and gtk

Zoran Spasojevic mr.macos@earthlink.net
Sun, 01 May 2005 08:05:36 -0400

Hello,
I compiled snd with --with-gtk and there are controls for 10 input and
10 output channel in the File/Record widow.
Their are so many controls that the window goes well below the monitor
screen that some options are not visible
and I can not move the window far enough up to get access to those
controls.
Is there a way to compile snd with --with-gtk flag so that controls for
only 2 input and 2 output channels are visible?
In other words, is there a way to make the File/Record window smaller
size so it fits on the screen?
I use fedora core 3 and m-audio audiophile 2496 sound card.
Thanks,
Zoran