[CM] linux and midishare

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:02:39 -0500

Hi Rick:

  Okay, here's what's happening: Apparently the Open/Close buttons on
the Midishare tab aren't working. If I run (midi-open) and (midi-close)
from the CM prompt I see a Common Music entry come and go in the
msConnect window. Performing the same actions with the buttons does
nothing. Any suggestions ?

Best,

dp