[CM] a cmio question

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:23:13 -0600

> there are other score options I'd like to auto-include, such as the t
> tempo statement. Normally I place them right after the function
> tables, but again there doesn't seem to be a way to do this with the
> GUI. I can of

ooops i didnt see all of this: if there are fields other then just
Tempo send me the complete list, it looks like there are some spare
pixels on that page to fit more stuff...

also, you can initialize window's pages instead of always typing in the
stuff:

(cmio :csound '(:header "#.myheader" :score-file "foo.sco"))

and so on. see:
	http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/cm/doc/dict/cmio-fn.html#csound