[CM] Re: Running CLM in realtime.

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:09:09 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:

> This is a small announcement.

Oops, forgot to check my files before posting the announcement.
There was a couple of "typos" in yesterdays rt-compiler.scm.
I have uploaded a working version to
http://www.notam02.no/arkiv/src/snd/

There are also some additional requirements to make this work,
which I didn't specify yesterday. Those are:

-A very recent version of SND. Probably not more than about
 1.5 weeks old.
-rt-compiler.scm, rt-engine.scm and eval-c.scm from
 http://www.notam02.no/arkiv/src/snd
-jack and jack-devel
-libsndfile and libsndfile-devel (Sorry, I didn't figure out
 out how to use libsnd.)

To make the two gui-examples in the top of rt-engine work
you also need:

-SND compiled with --use-gtk
-gtk2 and gtk2-devel